Rabbi Glazerson confirms that RAYMOND LEAR is not the returned Moshiach and that he CHEATS with the BIBLE CODES.
Torah Codes are fudged by Senior Clergy to suit “the moment”
If you are unfamiliar with the Torah Code—aka: Bible Code. It is a code found in the first five books of the Hebrew Bible. This code can be found by skipping equal numbers of letters through the original Hebrew text. This phenomenon is called ELS—Equidistant Letter Sequencing. Simply put scholars are finding messages in the Torah by skipping the same amount of spaces, and finding words in an acrostic puzzle like manner. Basically algorithms.
Top Torah Code Researcher Matityahu Glazerson has a very extensive credentials including authoring more than 30 books in Hebrew, which have since been translated he is also somewhat of a Gemantra Whizz.
Glazerson is not a Christian, he is a Jewish Rabbi who believes that one day the Mashiach (or Jewish messiah) will return. (Before its news) RAYMOND LEAR (Lord RayEL) believes that he is, the MASHIACH. The difference is that the Christians see this, soon to return Jewish Mashiach, as the Anti-Christ. Since Jews do not believe Jesus is God, they believe this Mashiach is the official “messiah”.
Now, this is where it gets rather interesting.
Rabbi Glazerson quotes…
“the year 5775 of the Jewish calendar. On our calendar this would be September 2014-September 2015 Thus, according to the Bible Code, it is possible that the Jewish Mashiach could come this year or the next. “
Rabbi Glazerson previously stated that RAYMOND LEAR was not the returned Moshiach and that he CHEATS with the BIBLE CODES. The Ecumencal Order of Christ will not show you this.
‘The First Rule of Bible Code is that the words should be Priori, proper Hebrew ,Minimal Skips , good Meetings etc Nothing of it ,is in RayEl Tables.” Glazerson, 2014
The Ecumenical Order of Christ (Raymond Lear’s following) told their Facebook following in the Congregation of Lord RayEL several times that they were in diplomatic negotiations with Rabbis regarding this announcement.
Raymond Lear / Ra EL , RayEL was not acknowledged as the Moshiach by Leading Rabbis or Israel
Lets just take a look at the revealing Torah Codes.
MESSIAH SEEN – 1 of 2 Torah Codes.
RA-EL SIGN, SIGNALLING, OR 5775 – Code posted on Torah Codes / Bible Codes dated 23 August 2015
So there you have it…. Evidence that Raymond Lear is the Moschiach created by Richard Ruff
FACT … Raven Kanievsky did not meet Raymond Lear
FACT … The Rabbis will not recognise a False Prophet.
An article in the Jews News states that The Jewish Torah code expert Glazerson now points to the Moshiach being revealed in the year 5776 and on Sukkot 5776. Following which Richard Ruff fudged the above Torah Code.
QUOTING CHABAD: “The term Mashiach unqualified always refers to Mashiach ben David (Mashiach the descendant of David) of the tribe of Judah. Apparently, the (final) redeemer who shall rule in the Messianic age. So why the bloody hell – hasn’t Raymond Lear said this beforehand ….
AGAIN., Torah codes are being fudged to fit the occasion.
Announcement 5th October 2015
Posted by Alan Douglas
Fact —- both Glazersons and Ruffs prophecies for the 5775 failed.
This is typical back-peddling by The Ecumenical Order.
According to the Jewish bible the task of the Mashiach (or messiah in English) is to save the Jewish people from its enemies and rebuild the nation of Israel.
Mashiach means anointed. When someone is initiated into the service of God the ceremony of oil, the oil is poured over the person. Mashiach is someone who has attained a position of greatness and nobility. All Jewish High Priest and King were anointed in the bible. They were recognised and referred to as anointed or a messiah. Mashiach is a human being, born in a normal fashion with both mother and father human. He is a descendent of King David through Solomon his son and onward. He does not have any
It is also interesting to note.. The Jews did not believe in Moses, because of the miracles he performed. Whenever anyone’s belief is based on seeing miracles, he has lingering doubts, because it is possible the miracles were performed through magic or sorcery. All of the miracles performed by Moses in the desert were because they were necessary, and not as proof of his prophecy.
The Jewish people have awaited the arrival of Mashiach since the beginning. There have been many that have professed to be the promised Mashiach such as Jesus and Shabbetai Zvi, Bar Cochba and among others have been rejected. The bible never mentions about believing in the messiah.
The following are some of the criteria of Mashiach:
- He must be Jewish – Deuteronomy 17:15 “you may appoint a king over you, whom the Lord your God shall choose: one from among your brethren shall you set as a king over you.”
- He must be a member of the tribe of Judah- Gen 49:10 “The staff shall not depart from Judah, nor the scepter from between his feet”. To be a member of any tribe, the person must have a biological father who is a member of that tribe including the tribe of Judah.
- He must be a direct descendent of King David and Solomon, his son- 2 Samuel 7:12-13 “And when your days David are fulfilled, and you shall sleep with your fathers, I will set up your seed after you, who shall issue from your bowels, and I will establish his kingdom. He shall build a house for my name, and I will make firm the throne of his kingdom forever.”
- He must gather the Jewish people from exile and return them to Israel- Isaiah 11:12 “And he shall set up a banner for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.”
- He must rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem- Ezekiel 37:26-27 “And I will set my sanctuary in their midst forever and my tabernacle shall be with them.”
Not A Messiah
- The World’s Best and Scientific Site on Bible Codes, accessed online.
- Exciting is an understatement
- The Code Will Be Seen – Mashiach 5776 in Bible Glazerson
False Prophets Exposed, 2015